Tuesday 17 November 2015

Reaper's Fall (Reaper's MC #5) by Joanna Wylde - Review

He never meant to hurt her. 

Levi “Painter” Brooks was nothing before he joined the Reapers motorcycle club. The day he patched in, they became his brothers and his life. All they asked in return was a strong arm and unconditional loyalty—a loyalty that’s tested when he’s caught and sentenced to prison for a crime committed on their behalf.

Melanie Tucker may have had a rough start, but along the way she’s learned to fight for her future. She’s escaped from hell and started a new life, yet every night she dreams of a biker whose touch she can’t forget. It all started out so innocently—just a series of letters to a lonely man in prison. Friendly. Harmless. Safe.

Now Painter Brooks is coming home… and Melanie’s about to learn that there’s no room for innocence in the Reapers MC.



I absolutely loved this book. It was amazing. For me, Painter redeemed his self in Reaper's Stand when he was offering to look the other way if London wanted to escape. Not gonna lie, before that I thought the dude was a major douchebag with the way he messed with Em's feelings.

I fell even harder in love with Painter in this book. He was so incredible - and I agree with the girls in the book, he definitely has a 'Madonna-whore complex'. I loved how he was with Mel; how he didn't want to hurt her as he knew it was inevitable. I loved how much he adored Izzy, how she was his whole world, and he even let her dress him up as a fairy for a tea party. His love for his family was swoon-worthy and amazing.

I loved Mel. I loved how devoted she was to her daughter and was not willing to give her up for anything. It was really admirable. However, I had a bit of a problem really connecting with Mel - she was a bit bitchy at times.

I have been so intrigued about Jess since we were first introduced to her. I loved her and Taz (She's getting a book right? With Taz? Or maybe Banks? Either way, I can't wait!) 

I fell in love with Gage in this book - I have been waiting for his book for ages, and I cannot believe we're finally getting it!!! I'm so excited for his story (With Tinker, I'm assuming). For some strange reason the books where the characters are slightly older seem to be my favourites in this series (Picnic and London) and I cannot wait for Gage's 'cause I have a feeling it will become my favourite, and Gage will become my fave Reaper.



Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment